Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tell me something.

My husband and I play a little game. Well... I play a game with him. :0)

After the kids have gone to bed and we are laying in bed cuddled up next to each other, I look at him with oh.. so... loving eyes and say "Tell me something". I started it when we first got together and it hasn't died down.

Sometimes I get "You make me extremely happy"; other times, "I'm hungry". Sometimes "You are my everything; other times, "My back hurts". Sometimes "I can't wait to have babies with you"; other times, "I'm hot".

This man makes me completely happy.

I can just look at him and think to myself "How did I get so lucky".

You should try it. It is amazing way to get to know someone. It works for a new couple or a couple that's been together years. I've seen that it also helps build communication between us. My husband wasn't one to really "Talk" but I think this opens him up. We get into some deep conversations and I have learned so much about him. I know what his feelings are towards me, the kids, life, and work. We know we can talk about anything to each other and we are truly best friends.



It's a great little game.

Do you and your significant other play any games? If you have, how do they help you be a better couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment