Thursday, April 24, 2014

A possible lead?

I posted in a Ceour D'Alene High Facebook Group to see if anyone knew how to find Randy or Becky Wilson from the graduating classes of 80-85. A guy messaged me. 

 
*I have blocked my last name/his last name/profile pictures for security purposes*

He viewed the message on Tuesday but never got back to me, so I messaged him again on Thursday the 24th.

"Again sorry to bother you.
I'm not sure that you have given Randy my number yet but in the case you did, I'm curious as to what his response was.
Also if you agree, I have written him a letter that I would like relayed to him if possible. A possibly Yay or Nay would Suffice.
Being that he is the "Right" Randy Wilson.
I would appreciate it greatly."

I hope he will help me out here.  My anxiety is so high thinking I could be so close.


No comments:

Post a Comment