Monday, May 27, 2013

Pictures of the kids.

As I posted in an earlier post, I have no confidence in my photography. It slowly builds and sometime I fall in love with the pictures I take. You can see the post here.....About Me!

I've been wanting to take pictures of my daughter in my wedding dress. They turned out absolutely amazing. I don't know if anyone can/does feel this way but I'm absolutely in love with these pictures.
They are absolutely stunning!


I think sometimes "God, I'm good at what I do! :0) Other times I think... these are good, but are they good enough. I am in constant need of approval. 

Again my facebook where you can see more of these pictures is Love.Cherish.Joy Photography

How did I get the name you ask?! I took the beginning letter of mine and my children's names. 
Laura = L= Love
Cheyanne = C = Cherish
Jaxxon = J= Joy

Love Cherish & Joy are things you find in pictures. It is a moment frozen in time. Something that is Cherished forever! 

I also took pictures of my daughter in her dance outfit. 







I also got pictures of my kids to send to my family, that have recently moved away.


 I can't believe how old my daughter looks in this picture!!



I'm in love with these pictures! 


A woman just making it thru life
Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment