Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby Fever

When Chris and I first started dating, we talked about marriage and babies... to make sure we were both on the right page.

It took me aback when he said a straight "NO" to anymore babies. I understood completely though. He was 35; had a 15 year old and a 7 year old. I was a little concerned on if he was ready to even take my kids on since they were younger and he's already been here... why would he want to start all over. I didn't say anything because really for me it was a "If it happens, it happens" kind of deal. That... and the fact that getting pregnant scares me entirely to much. I never know I'm pregnant and with the ectopic I came so close to dying.

Then one day sitting on the couch talking, Chris looks at me and says that he's thought more about it and that he would like to have a baby with me. :0) My heart soared! I'm so in love with this man.

Then baby turned into babies!

We had a few of Chris' co-workers over for BBQ this weekend and one of them brought a baby!! She was soooooo tiny and just so darling!

Talk about Baby Fever! I told Chris right there we were having one, and he couldn't say no. LOL. Kidding of course... well kind of! :0P

 
I didn't want to put her down or give her up!
 
Cheyanne being the motherly type (she has been since she was a baby herself) wanted to hold her an begged and begged to hold her.
 
Well I guess she can have a chance to marvel in the beauty of holding a baby!
 
This was the first time I had held a baby this small since..... WOW... might me when my son was a baby; almost 5 years ago.
 
I want a baby with the love of my life; my husband so very badly... I can feel it. I love being pregnant and I love babies!
 
Here's to hoping for one; one day!
 
A woman just making it thru life
Laura <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment