Sunday, May 19, 2013

How do Moms survive boys?

Cheyanne goes to church each Sunday with a friend from school. She loves it.

I didn't sleep well last night so I was laying down in bed. Christopher came in and said he was going to take the boys to the skate park to ride their scooters. I got up because I want to go with them. He has taken them a couple times while I'm napping or if I'm sick, so I've never gotten to go.

It was pretty dead there. Jaxxon being 4 just went around and around the skate park, getting faster and faster.

After being there awhile, older kids showed up doing tricks on the bikes; flying through the "bowls". Up, turn around, back down..... this momma has crazy nerves.

My boy is such a boy and I just want to be mom and protect him in all ways. It scares me for him to soon be doing those things like flying into the air on a scooter, bike, or skateboard. What if he falls and breaks his arm or leg? I don't even want to think about it.... but I've got to let him be a boy.

So through my clenched teeth and sharp inhales, I will support him in the fun that he wants to do. Without this he may not become the man he will be one day. This is an experiance that will help shape him.

It just amazes me at how fast they grow.










When we got home.... I got my sweet little boy :0) The one that is safe and not giving me a heart attack!

A woman just making it thru life
Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment