Friday, May 10, 2013

Our ONE year!!

Chris and I have been married for a little over a month when our 1 year dating anniversary (05/10/13) came up.  I knew we had to celebrate this one!!

I bought him a tool chest.



It decided to surprise him on our doorstep only on the one day he was home! He ended up getting it on the 3rd instead of the 10th.

On the 10th I surprised him with something more. I was pinterest inspired.

I went to the dollar store and bought the candy, went home and made the hearts with the sayings. A picture is below. I packed it all into a bucket. All the candy, card, and bucket cost me $28.00. What a fun and awesome way to express how you feel.


List of Candy and Sayings:

Milky Way: I love you to the Milky Way and Back

Junior Mints: You and I are "Mint" to be together.

Sugar Babies: Give me some Sugar, Baby!

Life Savers: You're a lifesaver

1,000,000: I wouldn't trade our love for 1,000,000

Good & Plenty: Your love is Good & Plenty for me.

Nerds, Goobers, Airheads: I love how we can act like Nerds, Goobers, and Airheads.

Snickers: You always make me "Snickers"

Now & Later: I will always love you, both Now and Later

Riesen: You are the "Riesen" for my happiness

Dr. Pepper Soda: "Soda" you know I couldn't live without you?

Sweetarts: I will always be your sweetart.

Milk Duds: I love acting like complete "duds".

Reeses Pieces: I love every piece of you.

Extra Gum: I've gotten "Extra" Lucky to have you in my life.

Pop Rocks: You "Rock" my socks.

Hot Tamales: You are one Hot Tamale

Kisses: I love giving you kisses.

Gummy Bears: (Personal) It was with the card. I call him Grizzly Bear.

Sugar Daddy: How you Dooin? (voice of Joey off of the TV show Friends [It's something we say to eachother]) Sugar Daddy.


A woman just making it thru life
Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment