Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just a little about me :0)

I'm hoping to accomplish some things with this blog.... it's possible that might not happen but it's worth a try.

It's been a long time (I'm talking middle school/high school) since I have done any type of journaling so bare with me if you are reading this. :0)

There has been a lot that has happened in my life (I've had my up's and down's); hence the name! :0)

I'm hoping that journaling..... or blogging.... whatever you or I want to call it will help me work out my feelings and thoughts.. get them all down.
Also to document my life right here... right now (I have some catching up to do). This includes fun days with the kids, when something important happens, Family nights, crafts... and well anything I really feel like writing about.

I'm not looking for advice (again if your reading this). I'm just a woman making her way through this thing we call life! :0)


Let's see, :0) I am a mother to two amazing kids, and step mom to two wonderful kids. My children's ages are 16 ,7,7, & 4). Picture below from left to right: Cheyanne (7), Jaxxon (4), Alexis (16), & Trenton (7).

My husband and I have only been together a year, but I love the man with all my heart! I will get into another blog about him! He is, well..... just worth a blog all to himself! ;0)



I suffer from social anxiety and well...... anxiety when it comes to almost everything. I get completely embarrassed over everything. I hang on to feelings for far to long and gets stressed out easily. My head is a jumbled mess that replays moments in life over and over again and thinks of what could have been done/said or should have been done/said. I am so fearful of failure.. it's almost disgusting.

But on the positive: I can love like crazy. I am crafty. I will do all that I can to help others out with nothing to be asked of in return. I don't like to fight. I am indecisive. I love my family. I love makeup and hair.

I am a full time Office Manager/Corporate Safety Officer with an Electrical Company. They are beyond amazing in everyway... which will be another entry. Below is the Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/GarrettElectricCompany

I also own my own business. It's Love.Cherish.Joy Photography. The Facebook page is listed below.
https://www.facebook.com/LoveCherishJoyPhotography
I don't have the full confidence in it, but I love being behind the camera and am in constant need of approval. I know... terrible right?! I'll be adding things as I go along. It may include photos from collections I have done or will do, the progression on the business, how I felt, etc.

My days consist of the 9 hour work day, home, cleaning, making dinner, baths, bed, and spending time with my husband & kids.
 

A woman just making it thru life
Laura <3

2 comments:

  1. Ur such an amazing women. An u have come so far... keep doing what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla. I'm quite proud of where I am! :0)

      Delete